Monday, May 4, 2009

Digital Images



These are my sketches after I played around with them in Illustrator-basically I just scanned the pastel drawings, did a 6-color live trace on each of them, cleaned the edges and played with the color. The live trace gave them more a graphic quality. Unfortunately when they uploaded to blogger the colors totally changed (ex/ In illustrator, the coliseum is blue-ish) so ignore the colors here. Now, since they are vector images I can move them all around, change the sizes and put together my book!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason blogger cut off half of my image, so imagine you also see the Taj Mahal, empire state building, US Capitol and the Big Ben. Sorry for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn,

    I just want say how much I appreciated having you in the class. You did excellent work and consistently showed effort. Good job and good luck.

    ReplyDelete